Regulations – JetZone24
- Each user is required to appear 15 minutes before the scheduled service time. In case of delay or absence of appearance 15 minutes earlier, it is not possible to postpone the service time.
- Before the service, each user will receive a magnetic card for a single entry into the building where the simulators are located. Each user is obliged to return the magnetic card. If the card is not returned, the user is obliged to pay a fee of PLN 100.
- Each user is obliged to have a valid document confirming his/her identity. The simulators are located at the airport, so it is not possible to enter without a valid identity card. In case of lack of document, we are not responsible for the lack of possibility to use the service.
- In case of a package or a voucher purchase, which will be used by more than one person, the user is obliged to fill in, through the form (during the purchase process) on www.jetzone24.com, the data of all persons who will use the service. In case of not filling in the data of other users, the seller has the right to refuse to provide the service for people whose data were not received.
- In case of purchasing fun with friends and Airbus Plus packages, we would like to inform you that the flights after sunset take place only in the months of May-August, after prior arrangement by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The seller reserves the right to refuse the selected dates and to indicate the available dates when it is possible to use the service. In case of the lack of the weather or a malfunction of the aircraft, the seller will inform the user about the cancellation of the flight together with the indication of other possible dates. The seller is not responsible for the cancellation of the flight for reasons beyond his control.
- In case of purchase of fun with friends and Airbus Plus packages, we would like to inform you that the flights are subject to prior arrangement by e-mail to email@example.com. The seller reserves the right to refuse the service on selected dates and to indicate available dates when the service can be used. In case of the lack of the weather or an aircraft malfunction, the seller will inform the user about the cancellation of the flight together with the indication of other possible dates. The seller is not responsible for the cancellation of the flight for reasons beyond his control.
- Users under the age of 18 should have written permission from their parent or caregiver (if they are not accompanied during the visit to the simulator).
- You may indicate a third party, hereinafter referred to as the user, to exercise your rights under the agreement, in which case you must familiarize the user with the regulations.
- The flight simulator may only be used with the operator's permission.
- The use of the flight simulator is only possible after prior training by an instructor.
- In case of damage caused by improper use of the simulator, the perpetrator of the damage is fully financially responsible and in accordance with the regulations of the Civil Code is obliged to repair the damage caused.
- Drinking, smoking and eating are absolutely prohibited in the flight simulator.
- In case of feeling unwell during the flight, the user is obliged to inform the staff immediately.
- Persons suffering from: epilepsy, claustrophobia, dizziness, mental disorders, pregnant women and people with pacemakers must not use flight simulators unless they decide to fly at their own risk, after consulting a doctor. In this case, the seller is not responsible for any negative health effects.
- If the user behaves unethically, grossly or in a threatening manner to third parties, the staff is entitled to terminate the flight, without refund.
- The seller is not responsible for personal belongings left in the place of service.
- The seller is not responsible for damages to the user resulting from reasons beyond the seller's control, including in particular for not following the rules and regulations and staff instructions.
- In case of using the Cessna 182 Full Motion simulator, the user is obliged to comply specifically with the following rules.
- The seller has the right to decide to change the time of service, especially in the case of collision of terms or any problem related to the service. The seller's decision should be based on the interests of both parties.
- After acceptance of the regulations, the user agrees to have his/her personal data processed by the seller:
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Ladies and gentlemen,
In connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter: Regulation) JetZone24 informs about the principles of personal data processing:
I. Data Administrator
The administrator of personal data is JetZone24 sp. z o. o. limited partnership with its headquarters in Warsaw, Narwik 12 st., 01-471 Warsaw, registered by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division under KRS number 0000817091, REGON: 384997518, NIP: 522-317-38-52.
II. Categories of personal data
The information regards personal data collected in a different way than from the data subject. JetZone24 processes the following categories of data: identification, address and contact details.
III. Objectives and legal basis for processing personal data
Personal data may be processed by JetZone24 for the following purposes:
- the execution and on the basis of an agreement to which the data subject is a party or to take action at the request of the data subject (the legal basis for the processing of personal data in this respect is Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation);
- for archival (evidential) purposes, which are the realization of our legitimate interest in securing information in case of a legal need to prove facts (the legal basis for the processing of personal data in this respect is Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation);
- in order to recruit persons interested in working for or cooperating with JetZone24 (the legal basis for the processing of personal data in this respect is Article 6(1)(c) and Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation);
- to provide services with legal persons who are interested in the offer of JetZone24 for flight simulators;
- to contact persons who send their data by e-mail.
IV. Information on recipients of personal data
The data is intended for JetZone24 and may be passed on to the following recipients:
- to entities and bodies to which JetZone24 is obliged or authorized to provide personal data on the basis of generally binding legal regulations,
- entities processing personal data of the data subject on behalf of JetZone24 and on the basis of an agreement on entrustment of personal data processing concluded with the Law Firm.
V. Rights of the person to whom the data refer
You have the right of access to your personal data, the right to request their correction, deletion, transfer, restriction of processing under the terms of the Regulation. To the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on a legitimate interest of JetZone24, you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to make a complaint to the authority supervising compliance with the Regulation if there is a suspicion that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions on personal data protection.
VI. The Source of Data
The information relates to personal data collected otherwise than from the data subject. Your data may come from the principal (in case of a power of attorney granted), the statutory representative, as well as sources commonly available (e.g. databases and registers): REGON, Central Business Activity Register (CEIDG), National Court Register).
VII. Transfer of personal data to a third country
JetZone24 will provide access to your personal data to entities established outside the European Economic Area (EEA) where justified and necessary in order to perform the agreement (e.g. to carry out your instructions related to the agreement), and where the transfer of personal data is necessary.
VIII. The obligation to provide personal data
The submission of data is optional, however, the refusal to provide it may hinder or prevent the proper performance of the service or contract, including the fulfilment of legal obligations, including financial and tax matters.
I have read the information concerning the processing of personal data by JetZone24 and accept its provisions.