1. General Information
- The operator of the www.jetzone24.com website is JetZone24 limited partnership with its headquarters in Warsaw, Narwik 12 st., 01-471 Warsaw, KRS 0000817091, REGON 384997518, NIP 522-317-38-52.
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through the information provided voluntarily in the forms.
- By storing cookies on your final devices (so-called "cookies").
- By collecting www server logs.
2. Information in the forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The website can also store information about the connection parameters (time indication, the IP address).
- The data in the form is not available to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
- The data given in the form may constitute a set of potential clients, registered by the Operator of the Website in the register kept by the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. to perform the service request process or business contact.
- The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically performing certain services - in particular, it concerns the transfer of information about the holder of the registered domain to entities that are operators of Internet domains, payment services or other entities with which the Operator of the Website cooperates in this matter.
3. Information about cookies
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the final device of the Website User and are designed to use the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time they are stored on the final device and a unique number.
- An entity which places cookies on the final device of the Website User and obtaining access to them is the operator of the Website.
- The cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to create statistics that help to understand how users use the sites, which allows to improve the structure and content of the sites;
- maintaining the Website User session (after logging in), through which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- Specify the user's profile for displaying customized content on advertising networks, in particular Google.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the user's device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User's device for a period of time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for web browsing (web browser) usually by default allows to store cookies in the user's final device. Users of the Website can change the settings in this area. Internet browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
- Restrictions of the usage of cookies may affect some functionalities available on the Website.
4. Server logs
- Information about certain user behavior is logged into the server level. This data is used only for the purpose of administering the website and to ensure that the hosting services provided are as efficient as possible.
- The resources viewed are identified by their URLs. In addition, they may be recorded:
- time of query,
- time of response,
- Client station name - identification realized by HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the realization of HTTP transactions,
- the URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - in case the access to the Service was made via a link,
- Information about the user's browser,
- IP address information.
- The above data is not associated with any particular person viewing the Website.
- The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
5. Sharing of data
- Data is only shared with third parties to the limits allowed by law.
- Data that allow the identification of a physical person is made available only with that person's permission.
- The Operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
6. Cookie management
- To manage your cookie settings, select your web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone